About St. Maarten
The Caribbean’s largest lagoon is the Simpson Bay Lagoon, landlocked with the exception of two narrow channels with drawbridges. The Lagoon is large enough to have a real sail and is home to a giant fleet of yachts, which are either berthed in one of the luxury marinas or anchored in the sheltered waters. St. Maarten has become the yachting centre of the Caribbean, home port to some of the world’s most outrageous mega-yachts.
Things to do in St. Maarten
- Speedboat charters from Caribbean marines – Take a top-of-the-line speedboat to St. Maarten’s most exotic locations and best snorkelling spots with Caribbean Marines.
- SXM Spyder Rental – gives you a chance to explore our island on your own, using the coolest ride available!
- Topper’s Rhum, distillery tour and tasting – Any visit to the Antillean islands is a sensual experience and what better way than to capture the Caribbean spirit with a bottle of local rum.
- Sailing, surfing, body-boarding, wake-boarding, jet-skiing, para-sailing, windsurfing, snorkelling, diving, kayaking, and now, the latest fad, ‘Kite-surfing’ or ‘Fly-surfing’.
- Horseback riding, hiking, mountain biking and numerous gyms and sporting clubs.
- Duty-free Shopping – Jewelry, artwork, wine, gold & gems, etc.
- Late nights – Bars, lounges, club, casinos and parties.
St. Maarten Weather: Annual Averages
Start your journey here…
Kindly leave your details below, a member of our team will contact you to discuss your travel options.