About Island Inn
Located on the south coast of Barbados, Island Inn Hotel is the hotel to make your dream vacation come true. With its warm atmosphere and convenient location, Island Inn makes your time in Barbados unforgettable.
Island Inn has twenty-four rooms and suites, each adorned with contemporary furnishings allowing guests to stay in style and comfort. With air conditioning, 32” LCD cable television, daily housekeeping and much more, you can sit back and relax in a one of a kind room or suite.
Indulge in an array of flavors as you dine at Island Inn’s Boardwalk Restaurant. A locally renowned restaurant, enjoy a mixture of international and local cuisine allowing one to explore Barbados through their taste buds. Enjoy Breakfast, lunch, dinner and even afternoon tea right at your fingertips. Drink to your heart’s desire as you enjoy the many scenes Barbados has to offer.
Relish each day as you take a swim in the pool, chill at the lounge or take a walk down to the beach two minutes away from the hotel. Unwind as you live entertainment or have an adventure and explore the many sites the beautiful island of Barbados has to offer. From Barbados golf club to the famous St. Lawrence Gap, a day in Barbados will never be dull. All these experiences are not far away when you stay at the Island Inn.
Whether you’re with family, by yourself or travelling for business, Island Inn is the hotel to stay to have true Bajan experience.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Complimentary in-room safe
- Direct dial telephone
- 32″ LCD cable television with remote control
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Daily housekeeping service
- Beach towels
- Swimming pool
- Conference room
- Guest lounge
- WIFI Internet access in Lobby only
- Currency exchange
- Bar (10:00am – 11:00pm)
- Live entertainment (during dinner three nights per week)
- 24 hour Lounge
- Carlisle Bay beach located 2 minutes away
- Bridgetown is 10 minutes drive away
- The Barbados Golf Club (20-minute drive) offers a stellar 18-hole facility with a well
appointed country club.
- Oistins located a 15 minute drive away comes alive on Friday evenings with a hive of entertainment activity, including music, food and cultural showcases.
- St. Lawrence Gap is another 10 minutes away and is the entertainment capital of
Barbados. The Gap features the best restaurants, bars and nightclubs on the island.
- Pharmacy, bank and shops are located 5 minutes drive away in Hastings
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital & Bayview Hospital located 5 minutes away
- Trips and Tours we can arrange several trips and tours to various attractions around the island. For more information on tours see click here http://aplustoursandevents.info
Start your journey here…
Kindly leave your details below, a member of our team will contact you to discuss your travel options.