About Radisson Resort Grenada
Located on beautiful Grand Anse Beach, Radisson Grenada Beach Resort offers the complete Caribbean experience with beachfront rooms, a dive shop, and four island-themed restaurants on site. Getting around the island is simple thanks to a bus station just outside the hotel. You can hike the trails at Grand Etang National Park, 30 minutes away, explore the unique shops and attractions in St. George’s, just 10 minutes away, or walk to the beach to watch the sunset over the ocean.
Featuring a crystal-clear waterfall, a swim-up bar, and vibrant gardens, our 300-foot free-form swimming pool provides a relaxing oasis. You can also soak in one of two cold tubs or work out in our fitness centre. For outdoor fun, try PADI-certified scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking, and tennis, all available on site. Travelling with kids? Keep them engaged in indoor activities like table tennis, foosball, and billiards.
With cheerful themes and modern comforts like air-conditioning, an LCD TV, and free Wi-Fi, the 229 rooms and suites property provide an inviting island getaway. 24 Hour room service is also provided so that you can sit back and dine on your private balcony or patio with the view of the garden or the beach.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Safety deposit box
- Tea/coffee maker
- WI-FI Internet
- Yoga classes to disengage from pressures of daily life
- Wedding ceremonies
- Honeymoon destination
- Evening entertainment at the hotel
- Number of bars – 3
- Number of restaurants – 2
- Number of rooms – 80
- Nautilus fitness centre
Sports and Health/Spa Facilities
- Golf (Extra charges apply)
- Motorised sport (Extra charges apply)
- Number of pools – 1
- Non-motorised sports
- Scuba diving (Extra charges apply)
- Spa services featuring line Pevonia Botanica
- Packages ranging from Legacy and Romance to Bespoke Weddings
- The pool-side Arawakabana features Gourmet Dining.
- The Coyaba Beach Resort is the perfect Caribbean setting for a tropical wedding: quiet and romantic ambience without casinos and jet skis, but with warm tropic breezes and gorgeous beaches.
Start your journey here…
Kindly leave your details below, a member of our team will contact you to discuss your travel options.