About Starfish Tobago Resort
Starfish Tobago Resort is located on the beautiful sands of Grand Courlan Beach, only twenty minutes from the airport and on the north coast of Tobago, to the east, and ten miles from the capital Scarborough. From the month of April through to June, the beach is the best place to catch sight of a giant leatherback turtle, as they come onto the sands to nest.
This resort offers a family-friendly holiday with a children’s pool and supervised club on offer, alongside the large pool with swim-up bar and Jacuzzi where everyone can relax. There is a nice selection of bar and restaurant facilities and volleyball and water-sports are available on the beach. This is a pretty and very relaxed resort.
The Starfish Tobago Resort is a great value for everyone, welcoming families, couples and friends wanting to get away and enjoy the sun. There are good facilities available here and all are delivered in a very relaxed and unpretentious atmosphere, perfect for those who just want to have fun and enjoy Tobago.
- Air Conditioning
- Safety deposit box
- Accept children of all ages
- Children’s facilities available – Children’s club for age 4-12 yrs. Operates Monday – Friday
- Wedding ceremonies
- Honeymoon destination
- Evening entertainment at the hotel
- Number of bars – 3
- Number of restaurants – 1
- Number of rooms – 125
- Free Wi-Fi
Sports and Health/Spa Facilities
- Golf (Extra charges apply)
- Motorised sport (Extra charges apply)
- Number of pools – 1
- Non-motorised sports
- Scuba diving (Extra charges apply)
- Table tennis
- From April to June, giant turtles come and nest right on the hotel beach. Watching can be arranged.
Start your journey here…
Kindly leave your details below, a member of our team will contact you to discuss your travel options.