About Coyaba Beach Resort
Amid unsurpassed natural beauty awaits the legendary Coyaba Beach Resort. Centuries-old Arawak Indian heaven – “Coyaba”, remains true at Coyaba Beach Resort perched on world-famous Grand Anse Beach. The 5.5-acre resort was recently redeveloped to provide the classic Caribbean holiday. The property is situated on the Southwest of Grenada, the Caribbean’s Isle of spice, located 5 miles from the historical capital St. George’s and 3 miles from Point Salines International Airport.
The resort spans five-and-a-half acres and is within an easy walking distance of shopping in the Grand Anse resort district. Savour gourmet cuisine at Arawakaba in an oceanside setting and The Carbet poolside restaurant for bistro favourites. Explore natural wonders guided by Coyaba’s scuba masters (PADI 5-star facility). Enjoy golf, tennis and non-motorized water sports with the hotel’s compliments. And, be enchanted from the moment you arrive.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Safety deposit box
- Tea/coffee maker
- WI-FI Internet
- Yoga classes to disengage from pressures of daily life
- Wedding ceremonies
- Honeymoon destination
- Evening entertainment at the hotel
- Number of bars – 3
- Number of restaurants – 2
- Number of rooms – 80
- Nautilus fitness centre
Sports and Health/Spa Facilities
- Golf (Extra charges apply)
- Motorised sport (Extra charges apply)
- Number of pools – 1
- Non-motorised sports
- Scuba diving (Extra charges apply)
- Spa services featuring line Pevonia Botanica
- Packages ranging from Legacy and Romance to Bespoke Weddings
- The pool-side Arawakabana features Gourmet Dining.
- The Coyaba Beach Resort is the perfect Caribbean setting for a tropical wedding: quiet and romantic ambience without casinos and jet skis, but with warm tropic breezes and gorgeous beaches.
Start your journey here…
Kindly leave your details below, a member of our team will contact you to discuss your travel options.