About Jolly Beach Resort
Jolly Beach Resort, situated on Antigua’s west coast, provides an excellent All Inclusive holiday and affords warm and friendly service. Just seven miles from the capital of St John’s and half an hour from the airport, Jolly Beach sits alongside half a mile of white sand, lapped by clear blue water.
This large resort offers an excellent range of facilities and welcomes all visitors. The wide choice of activities includes snorkelling, kayaking, wind-surfing and sailing whilst on ‘terra firma’, tennis, beach volleyball and even dance and aerobics lessons are also available. Two large freshwater swimming pools ensure that cooling off is never a problem.
The five restaurants include casual buffet dining at ‘Hemispheres’, classic Italian dishes at ‘Bocciolo’ and the cosy open-air setting of ‘Utsav’ Indian restaurant. Amongst the five bars, you can relax at the swim-up ‘Splash Bar’ or sip at ‘The Long Bar’, with its evening entertainment.
For those wishing to marry on Antigua, Jolly Beach prides itself on arranging weddings and with so many magical features and great value, it is little surprise that Jolly Beach Resort is so popular with the British holidaymaker.
- Air Conditioning
- Babysitting available for a modest charge.
- A special children’s centre, the Jolly Kidz Club, is available with supervised activities, including dance lessons, Caribbean Story Time, Aqua Aerobics, dodgeball and much more.
- Children’s facilities available – Kids Club and Babysitting facilities
- Evening entertainment at the hotel
- Number of bars – 5
- Number of restaurants – 5
- Number of rooms – 464
Sports and Health/Spa Facilities
- Golf (Extra charges apply)
- Motorised sport (Extra charges apply)
- Number of pools – 1
- Non motorised sports
- Scuba diving (Extra charges apply)
- Childrens facilities available – Kids Club and Baby-sitting facilities
- Awaiting data
Start your journey here…
Kindly leave your details below, a member of our team will contact you to discuss your travel options.